Thursday, February 4, 2010

Leipzig in 3d!

Hello to you all,

Since I've been running the Somerset3d website I've had lots of emails from other people around the world doing a similar thing. One such person is Frank in Germany who contacted me during the Christmas holiday and runs the website 3d Photos.Net.

Apart from his hometown of Leipzig there are also entries for Sudfriedhof, Innenhofe and other places I don't have a chance of pronouncing correctly to do them justice. A couple of samples can be seen below. I urge you to visit the site to see the full collection.



Top left is Riquet Cafe and the bottom left image is of Uhr am Kroch-Hochhaus, both in Leipzig.






All galleries are also available to view with the orange and blue 3d glasses from Sainsbury's used for the recent 3d week on channel 4 in the UK.
On the Somerset3d website this week's update is for Kingston St Mary. I visited the village in September of last year during a marathon day of 3d, visiting and recording 13 different locations in one day. Not my favourite way of visiting the villages but sometimes
stock is so low, and the following months have too much planned to do, that way is the only way. I may have to do another marathon day soon, as stock is running low once more.







That's your lot for today. Don't forget to visit the Speakin Zummerzet feature to keep yer Zummerzet up and Ill zid ee nex wick.






PS. I'm having problems with the layout. The pictures keep adjusting and moving and the text isn't appaering like it looks when I'm working on the draft. I'll have to have a chat and take lessons from my excellent blogger of a wife who runs the Suzy's Vintage Attic blog.




No comments: