Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday 8th November 2007

Hello,

Welcome to the first entry in the Alan Woollard Photography Blog.

Here I will bring you news on the latest updates on my Somerset 3D website and news on my progress as I attempt to become a freelance photographer.

The posts will be as and when there is something to say and initially will be weekly to shadow the weekly updates of the aforementioned 3d website.

I am in the proccess of creating another photography website featuring non 3d pictures from my collection. I'm hoping to get this finished and online in the next three months but I'm not making any promises at this stage. Life has become really busy of late.

This weeks update on the 3d site is of Hawkridge, and the sixth page of the Monaco special is available for viewing. Click here for more.

I look forward to your comments.

No comments: