Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday 23rd January 2008

Hello playmates,

This weeks update is for Catcott and I have also included another update for Gloucestershire by adding Stow-on-the-Wold to the available galleries.

My wife is very keen on the Cotswolds so expect more from the area as the year progresses.

The weather here is improving at last. I'm now biking the 5 miles to work to help reduce my carbon footprint and keep me fit (and to reduce my monthly bills). I don't bike every day as yet but aim to do at least two days a week and gradually build up to at least four over the next month or so. It will depend on the weather.

This weekend I'm visiting the Emirates Stadium to watch Arsenal v Newcastle Utd in the F.A. Cup. I've been a Gooner since I was 7 years old but don't get the chance to attend many matches. This will be the first one since the club moved to their new stadium. I'll take my cameras so, hopefully, there will be a 3d feature on the day sometime soon.

I'm really busy at the moment trying to get things done for my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary next month. I also need to get a move on with the next assignment on the BFP course and there's the 3d book to do too. I could do with a secretary to help me with all this. I must have a chat with my wife.

With the weekend coming up here's some good advice from Calvin (from Bill Watterson's wonderful Calvin & Hobbes).

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless".

More next week.

No comments: