Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday 3rd January 2008

Good morning and may I be the first 3d photographer from Somerset to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.

2007 was a busy year and I do believe that 2008 will be busier.

Back in October, during the Somerset3d 2nd anniversary celebrations, I announced that I would be doing a 3d book. Well, now I have to get myself organised and get the project started. The book will be of 3d pictures of Somerset to compliment the website. I still have to finalise what pictures will be included and also what size the book will be. I do know that the pictures will be bigger than they are on the website, possibly A3, but I don't know how many pages or whether it will be a hard back or softback publication. As you can see, plenty to be getting on with.

This weeks update on the
main site is of West Quantoxhead. The pictures were taken more than two years apart. the first visit was a quick pit stop in May 2005 when returning back from Dunster. The second visit was in October of last year during a 3d day that included visits to Spaxton, Bishops Lydeard and Cothelstone.

As Oprah Winfrey once said "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right".

More next week. Bye for now. Be good.

No comments: