Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day 2007

Good day to you all,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you all behaved!

I'm on holiday on the Isle of Wight at the moment, staying with my Sister-in-Law and her family. It's a packed house but just as it should be at this time of year.

I'm hoping to be able to get some more 3d's for the Isle of Wight section but, so I've been told, the weather forecast is not good for the rest of the week. I'll have to wait and see.

My next post will be next year so I'd like to take this opporunity to wish you all a happy new year and I hope that 2008 brings you everything you wish for.

After much thought, and another Drambuie, I've decided to upload tomorrow's update now. This means I can relax and have yet another Drambuie, safe in the knowledge that I don't have to worry about having to think later on tonight, nor do I have to get up early tomorrow. Sounds good to me. Now, where's that Drambuie?

See you next year. x

No comments: