Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday 6th December 2007

Good morning,

And a wet and windy one it is in Somerset too. Not photography weather at all.

I was checking my website last night prior to uploading today's update and noticed that some villages don't have many pictures. Alhampton and Ashington to name two of them. These are places I visited when I was only using one camera and, as I'm sure you understand, it was dificult to take 3d's with moving subjects with one camera. So, a re-visit will need to be actioned once the weather improves. I think it's always good to go back to previous locations as they can develop so quickly and change from being a sleepy hamlet into a busy village in less than a year.

This weeks update is Stogumber. The walk up the hill to get the view of the village you see in the first two pictures was well worth it. I had to wait a few minutes to get my breath back so I could hold the camera steady though. I must get back to a regular workout schedule. Stogumber came over as a very welcoming village and a visit via a trip on the West Somerset Railway is a must for any steam enthusiast.

That's it for now. I hope the weather in your part of the world is better than we're having here.

More next week.

No comments: