Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday 13th December 2007

Hello and good morning from a frosty Somerset,

The frosty weather is a welcome replacement to the wet & windy stuff we've had recently.

I'm hoping to visit Winchester this weekend to have a look around the Christmas market, so if you're there and you see a bloke taking pictures with two cameras, that will be me.

A future special will be of London. I visited England's capital a month ago with the intention of getting suitable pictures to do a 3d book on the city. I needed blue skies and sunshine to really show it off, but instead had clouds and drizzle. I still took some pictures though and, although not suitable for the book, they will suffice for the planned special on the website.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We were pleased to meet you in Winchester yesterday. We look forward to seeing the pictures on your website.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

James and Angelina.