Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday 20th December 2007

Good morning to you all,

A late morning for me. Too many late nights and early morning are beginning to catch up with me.

Regular readers will know that last weekend I visited Winchester to peruse the Christmas market. It's a lovely place to visit and, in my opinion, a better market than the one we usually attend in Bath. There was much more room to get around and to see what each stall had on show. In Bath things are so packed that you end up being taken past stalls by the flow of people around you and so miss many of the displays. Definitely worth another visit next year I think.

This weeks update includes the 3d's I took of the market and of the surrounding area and high street. I thought that, as there was a Christmas theme to the pictures that now would be the best time to put them online. I hope you enjoy them.

Many thanks to Angelina and James for making the effort to say hello. It's not often that I meet one of my website visitors so it was nice to do so and thank you for your kind comments.

It was also good to meet Linda of
Merrywood Handcrafted Soaps again. Nice to hear that business is doing well.

Well, the next post will be after Christmas so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope that Santa brings you all that you deserve.

See you next week.

No comments: