Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday 27th March - Charlie Barnett

Hello to you all.

Although still not 100% I am now well enough to be back at work. The downside to being off work is coming back to see a mountain of paperwork awaiting me. By the time I get through it all and catch up I’ll be off for another two weeks booked holiday and then I’ll come back to another paper mountain to climb.

During the Easter weekend my secretary and I visited some more Somerset villages. This week’s update,
Milborne Port, was one, along with Burrington, Cluckington, Horsington, Wincanton and the fantastically named Nempnett Thrubwell. You will see the results in due course.

Sad news this week in the passing of a dear friend, Charlie Barnett.

Charlie was a character. One of a kind. A bit eccentric sometimes but always friendly and would always have time for a chat and a drink. Unfortunately his lifestyle got the better of him. After being admitted to hospital for tests he never came home.

You were a good friend Charlie B. We will miss you.



Charlie Barnett 1960 - 2008

No comments: