Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday 20th March 2008

Hello again.

Another Thursday, another week off work. I do feel better than last week though. It’s been some time since I’ve had two weeks off sick. In fact, if my memory serves me, I think the last time was back in 1980 after the famous football/brick/nose incident. I stress to add that the whole thing was a complete accident with a large element of misfortune on my part. Still, at least it’s a better story than a virus.

Anyway, regular visitors to the Somerset3d website will (hopefully) have noticed a few changes to its look. As I’ve had some time to spare (you can only watch so much TV you know) I thought it was time to do a bit of spring-cleaning around the site. I haven’t done too much, just tidied things up a little. The navigation bar has been improved and the ‘Speakin Zumerzet’ feature now has it’s own page. This will make it easier to check how popular the feature is to help decide whether to continue it in the future.

This week’s update is
Bleadon and I’ve added more pictures at Milton Clevedon. There’s not much at Milton Clevedon but the church is worth a visit.

There’s not much else to say, as I haven’t been anywhere to do anything. So I’ll bid you farewell for now as I must head to the kitchen for another lemon based medicinal hot drink (no product placements here you know).

Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot. Dutch Proverb.

No comments: