Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday 14th February 2008

Hello again,

This weeks update is of Cross, a quiet hamlet just west of Axbridge. Topiary lovers will find something of interest there.

As reported on the Somerset3d website there is now a slideshow of my 3d photos on the BBC Somerset website.

On Monday of this week I emailed them asking if they would be willing to put a link to my website on their photos page. They replied with a yes and asked if they could have some photos to create a slideshow presentation. It took most of Monday evening for me and my secretary to agree on the selection of pictures and most of Tuesday to email them to BBC Somerset.

On Wednesday Rebecca from BBC Somerset phoned me and asked me about the website and myself and by the afternoon the photos & information were online for all to see.

Big thanks to Rebecca for creating the slideshow in super quick time. You can go to the relevant page on BBC Somerset by clicking here.

Happy birthday to my Mum for yesterday, looking forward to seeing all the family and friends on Saturday to celebrate my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary.

Finally, as it's Valentines Day, a quote from John Barrymore;

"Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock".

Have a good weekend.

No comments: