Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday 7th February 2008

Good morning to you all,

A brisk bike in to work this morning has certainly woken me up.

I'm getting good feedback from those of you who have downloaded the WoollyAnaglyph software. Thanks for getting in touch. It's always good to hear feedback.

This weeks update is of
Lovington and, as you can see from the pictures, there isn't much there. The ice cream company of the same name are based there but I could find little else about the place. So if any of you know something about the village and would like to share it please get in touch.

Things are busy here at the moment and my main office work has been complicated by my computer breaking down. So I'm having to use other members computers when they have a break, go to lunch etc. It's a pain but it gets the job done.

I'm also busy getting things organised for my parents 50th wedding anniversary later in the month (15th) so much to do and much to get on with.

Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working.

Have a good weekend. More next week.

No comments: