Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday 28th February 2008

Hello All,

Another month nearly over, where does the time go?

No, seriously, where does it go?

I swear that, as soon as you look at anything on the internet, something moves the time on at more than four times normal time. It only took about five minutes (tops) to type this, yet my watch says it took me 22 minutes! Something is going on and I think it’s about time these computer companies came clean. There must be some sort of hypnotic device implanted in all computers so that, as soon as you stare at the screen it gives you the impression that you are working at normal speed, whereas the truth is that you are working in slow motion.

Anyway, this is meant to be a photography blog.

Last week I had plans to go out at the weekend photographing this wonderful county to create stock for the 3d website. The weather, unfortunately, wasn’t kind so I didn’t go anywhere. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend to try again.

This week’s update is for
Compton Bishop. This village was visited when on a tour of the area that covered Axbridge, Cross, Compton Bishop, Loxton, Bleadon and Uphill. I’m finding information on Loxton, Bleadon and Uphill hard to come by, so if any of you have some information you’d like to share on any or all of these locations please get in touch. You can either leave a comment (see below) or go to the Somerset3d site and email from there. Any information would be most welcome. There is also the second instalment for Tetbury in Gloucestershire now available to view.

I need to get stuck in to my pending assignments for my Freelance Photographers Course with the BFP. I’ve had so much to do lately that I’m a tad behind with sending in my course work. Memo to self: Must do better.

"Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so". Douglas Adams.

‘Till next week.

No comments: