Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday 24th April 2008

Good morning to you all,

After the lovely two week break it's now back to the paper mountain at work. I'm plodding through it slowly.

This week's update is of Cucklington. This is a lovely village. It was so peaceful when we walked around it that we both thought that we could easily live here. Whether the Little One would have liked it there is another matter. Anyway, I would recommend a visit if you're in the area.

Over the last month or so I've been increasing my interest in Victorian Stereo views. I've added to my small but growing collection of photographs and yesterday bought myself a Kodak Stereo camera. The next step will be searching the Internet for tips and instructions on how to get the best from it. I'm hoping I can convert some of the Stereo views into anaglyphs and put them on the main site. We'll see how that goes.

There's plenty for me to do over the coming weeks with creating the anaglyphs from the holiday and getting the book project back on track again.

If the weather is good we'll be off sometime over the weekend to get some more Somerset villages to add to the stock.

Right, time for me to get on with the day.

Until next week.

No comments: