Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday 1st May 2008

Good day everyone and welcome to May,

This week's update is of Curry Mallet and I've also added the first of a four page feature on Gent in Belgium.

As you regular readers will know my secretary and I visited Gent a couple of weeks ago whilst on holiday. We both liked the place and found many areas that reminded us of Bruges, only that Bruges has more of it. It being the architecture. I suppose you could say that Gent is a watered down version of Bruges, but that would be unfair on Gent. The city has it's own character and feel. I would definitely recommend a visit. We are back in France in August for two weeks and plan to visit Gent again.

My Stereo camera arrived in the post yesterday. The next step is to pop down to my cousins' camera shop to see if they can help with getting it serviced for me. I'm also hoping that the friendly Kodak rep will be able to assist with a copy of a manual for it. If any of you out there know of how to get hold of one I'd be extremely grateful for the information.

Well, that's it for now. Work beckons.

More next week.

No comments: