Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday 22nd May 2008

Good morning to you all,

Boy am I tired. In fact the whole family is tired. For different reasons it hasn't been a good week when it comes to sleeping. Hopefully we'll all be able to catch up over the long weekend coming up.

The weather continues to be good but I understand that wet weather is returning just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend! Pah!

Next Tuesday we are off to the Isle of Wight to visit The Cousins. So expect yet more 3d's of the island on the website soon.

This weeks update is of
Wincanton. The town has an industrial feel about it and, at first glimpse, doesn't appear that interesting. However, if you make an effort to have a walk around there are plenty of places of interest. The last page of the Gent feature has been posted too. As I said on an earlier post it's very much like a Brugges Lite but it is a place worthy of a visit. I'm sure I'll return there again, soon.

Right, I'm off to catch up with work before I fall asleep.

More next week.

No comments: