Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday 15th May 2008

Good morning to you all and it's a late blog from me today.

I've been starting early all week and it's beginning to catch up with me, concentration levels are being affected.

Anyway, yesterday after work I visited Hemmington, Hardington, Lullington and Laverton (Try saying that after a few beers). All very nice places, except I couldn't really find much in Hardington. Maybe I took a wrong turning (probably) or maybe all the buildings are camouflaged (unlikely) but either way I couldn't find the Manor House or the church of St Mary's, nothing really but farms. It looks like I'm going to have to try again with this one.

This weeks update is
Woolverton which is in the same area as the villages I visited yesterday. Not a large village by any means but pleasant nonetheless. There is also the third installment of the Gent feature to enjoy. There will be a feature on St Omer in France in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to find out more.

That's it for me today. Late and short and sweet (a bit like me really).

See you next week, have a good one.

No comments: