Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 10th July - Website now live!

Hello to you all,

Lots to say this week so let’s get on with it.

First let’s start with the exciting news (exciting to me anyway) of the launch of my Photography website. I’ve been working on this for some time now and it’s great to see it come to life at last. The photographs are of the 2d kind and all photos shown can be purchased as a 6x4 or 10x8 print. Other sizes may be available but best to check first by using the contact form on the website. I will be changing the pictures on the site on a regular basis so please check often for new photos and features. You can visit the site by clicking
here. I’ll be interested in your feedback so please use the contact form and tell me your views.

On the 3d site the ‘
Speakin Zummerzetfeature is taking a rest for the time being as I need to give the new website some time and, as regular readers will know, time is one of those things that I don’t have enough of. This week I feature Adge Cutler. I was lucky enough to see him live at a village fete some years ago. I can remember very clearly everyone, and I mean everyone, laughing along with his songs and humour. For those of you who have yet to visit the West County, listening to a recording of him is a good way of hearing and understanding the way we speak.

This weeks village update is of
Wellow and also Culver Cliff in the Isle of Wight continues the 6 week special. I visited Wellow many times in the past to play in a Sunday football league. Had great times in the local pub after the match but never had a look around the village until now. It's a lovely place and well worth a visit.

A big thank you to Ray in Washington, England for his help recently. Ray contacted me to say nice things about the 3d site and also to advise me that the Woolly Anaglyph link was broken. I fixed it Tuesday night and asked Ray to test it for me, which he duly did and all now okay. Ray also sent me some of his 3d pictures that he’d taken. They are very good. It's always interesting to see what other 3d'ers are up to. Ray is a recent convert to the 3d scene and is now hooked on the technique. I know how he feels. Thanks again Ray and my apologies to anyone out there who had problems trying to download the Woolly Anaglyph software recently. Hopefully all now fixed.

Well that’s it for today. No mention of the weather for once (oops!! It rained in case you were wondering), I hope you all have a fine weekend.

Before I go I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful wife. She's 15 years older than she looks today, congratulations hun. See you later. xx

More next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Isabelle (Wife) X