Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thursday 28th - France

Bonjour and hello,

I'm still in France so another early blog.

Since the last posting I've been to Le Touquet, Bruges and Amiens.

Le Touquet (if I've spelt it right) is a very pleasant seaside resort on the French west coast. It's very tidy with lots of things for the children to do. The perfect place for people in northern France to take their families. Indeed, it felt like they all did exactly that on the day we visited. It took an age to get from the end of the motorway to the resort itself. Although once there, it didn't appear that busy. Anyway, as it wasn't a 3d day we'll have to head back there again to record it for the website.

In Bruges we had a good stroll around and enjoyed the ambience. My wife came up with a real find, more of which I'll share with you next week, as I want to do a little research before I tell you more. If you're a 3d fan it will be worth the wait, promise.

Amiens was a very enjoyable day. The cathedral is the biggest gothic example in the country and was well worth the visit. The old part of the city was equally as interesting. Needless to say I took a fair number of photographs/3d's and they will be coming your way in the non too distant future.

The weather has been rather hit & miss since we've been here, but hey, there's nothing we can do about it so we've enjoyed ourselves regardless. In fact we've been rather lucky on our days out and we have escaped the worst.

We are heading home on Friday so normal service will be resumed as of next week.

My other photography website will be updated next week too, so make sure to pop by for a visit to check out the new additions.

I hope you have all been good whilst I've been away.

Please forgive any spelling mistakes. A French keyboard does not a good typist make!

That's all for now, more next week.

No comments: